National Site Materials remains open as an essential service to serve our communities delivering aggregate supplies directly to customers.
National Site Materials is looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced office environment that involves working with subcontractors around the United Sates. Our fulfillment centers are technologically advanced where our associates bring National Site Materials orders to life for our customers.
Working at National Site Materials
- We are committed to providing one of the safest work environments.
- We are customer obsessed, and together we focus on our customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- A relaxed dress code gives you freedom to move around and feel comfortable (but safe) while working.
- National Site Materials lets customers order whatever type materials they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key; associates should be open to working voluntary and mandatory extra hours and to working at a fast pace.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- You must be self-motivated to achieved goals, quick and eager to learn, and driven to achieve high-performance standards
- Hard working, self-motivated, positive attitude, with a professional demeanor, leadership presence
- Positively influences others to embrace goal setting, constant learning, changing responsibilities, problem-solving, and multitasking
- Inspires others to be Creative, Innovative, Energetic, a Problem Solver, and Professionally Assertive
- Consistently acts with integrity, honesty and caring towards all levels of business partners and customers
- Knowledge of material management and supply chain functions
- Monday through Friday – 8AM-5PM
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance offered
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Closed on Weekends
- Competitive Pay
- Pre-employment drug screening required in accordance with local law
- Pre-employment background check required in accordance with local law
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Contact John Arwood 1-904-305-7534 to learn more about the job scope!